Last Updated: May 25, 2023 at 06:43 PM
Please read the following carefully to understand how we will collect, use, and maintain your Personal Information. It also describes your choices regarding the use, access, and correction of your Personal Information.
Changing our Policy
We may collect certain user information (including Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Information) in the following ways.
Information You Provide To Us. We collect Personal Information about you, including information you provide directly to us including when you visit our websites and/or use the SEAT ConferenceProduct.
- For example, we collect information when you enter into an agreement with SEAT Conference as a customer, create or modify your profile and account, access and use the SEAT Conference website (including but not limited to when you upload, download, or share information), participate in any interactive features of the SEAT Conference website, submit a contact form, participate in a survey, activity or event, apply for a job, request customer support, or communicate with us via third-party social media sites. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
- The types of information we may collect directly from you include your name, username, email address, postal address, phone number, information about your account preferences, employer’s name, job title, transactional information (including services purchased or subscribed to and billing address), your registration for and attendance at events, your newsletter subscriptions, as well as any contact or other information you choose to provide. Please be aware that the information you choose to provide in your SEAT ConferenceProduct account profile may reveal or identify information that is not expressly stated (for example, information you provide may reveal your gender). We also store information that you upload or provide to theSEAT Conference website ("Content") in order to provide you with the features and functionality of the SEAT Conference website.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the SEAT Conference website. When you access or use the SEAT Conference website, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Usage, Log, and Device Information: We collect information from your use of the SEAT Conference website such as system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your visit, and the referral URL. We monitor user activity in connection with the SEAT Conference website and may collect information about the features you use, the Content you upload, download, share, or access while using the SEAT Conference website, the Content you access, and any actions taken in connection with the access and use of your Content in the SEAT Conference website.
Use of Information
We may use the information collected through the SEAT Conference website for the limited purpose of providing the SEAT Conference website and related functionality and services for which SEAT Conference has been engaged. The information may be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Provide, operate, maintain, and improve the SEAT Conference website;
- Enable you to access and use the SEAT Conference website;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Provide and deliver the services and features you request, process, and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service and support;
- Communicate with you about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, events, and provide other news or information about SEAT Conference and our select partners;
- Process and deliver survey entries and rewards;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the SEAT Conference website and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the SEAT Conference website, and other illegal activities;
- Personalize and improve the SEAT Conference website, and provide content and/or features that match your interests and preferences or otherwise customize your experience on the SEAT Conference website; and
- For other purposes about which we notify you.
Additionally, we may disclose Personal Information in special cases when we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (b) protect and defend our rights or property; or (c) act to protect the interests of our users or others.
Do Not Track. Some browsers offer a “do not track” (“DNT”) option. Because no common industry or legal standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies, or regulators, we do not currently respond to DNT signals.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
- To Vendors, Consultants, and Other Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out that work, such as to process billing or as it relates to a Product feature. These service providers are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide services to SEAT Conference.
- In Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information to a third party: (a) if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (b) to enforce our agreements and policies; (c) to protect the security or integrity of the SEAT Conference website; (d) to protect SEAT Conference, our customers, or the public from harm or illegal activities; (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person; or (f) as otherwise directed by you.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You may be notified thereafter via email of any such change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
- As Aggregated and/or Anonymized Data: We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized information with third parties that does not directly identify you.
Seat Conference may provide features that allow users to post, submit, or otherwise make available content, such as comments, images, videos, or other materials, on or through the Seat Conference website or services (collectively, "User-Generated Content"). By submitting User-Generated Content, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your User-Generated Content, and you represent and warrant that you have the necessary rights, licenses, and permissions to post or submit such content.
Seat Conference does not endorse, support, or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any User-Generated Content, nor does Seat Conference endorse any opinions expressed by users through User-Generated Content. You acknowledge that any reliance on User-Generated Content will be at your own risk.
User-Generated Content Liability Disclaimer
Seat Conference is not responsible or liable for any User-Generated Content, or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from your use of or reliance on User-Generated Content. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Seat Conference, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Seat Conference website or services and any User-Generated Content you submit or make available.
Seat Conference respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), we will respond promptly to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to SSeat Conference's Designated Copyright Agent, identified below.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Seat Conference website or services, please notifySeat Conference's Designated Copyright Agent, as set forth in the DMCA.
Designated Copyright Agent:
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Seat Conference website or services;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Seat Conference to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
You may access your Product account information and our service only through the use of an individual user ID and password. To protect the confidentiality of Personal Information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been compromised in any way. In addition, always log out and close your browser when you finish your session. Please note that we will never ask you to disclose your password to us.
If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you can contact us at .
We will retain your information for as long as your Product account is active or as needed to provide you with the SEAT Conference Service. We will retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will retain Personal Information we process on behalf of our customers as directed by paying customers. SEAT Conference will retain this Personal Information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
Upon request, SEAT Conference will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your Personal Information that we are aware of. To request this information, contact us at .
Promotional and Newsletter Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional and newsletter emails from SEAT Conference by following the opt-out instructions provided in those emails. You may also opt-out of receiving promotional emails and other promotional communications from us at any time by emailing with your specific request. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as security alerts and notices related to your access to or use of the SEAT Conference website or those about your Product account or our ongoing business relations.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies or to prompt you before accepting such a cookie. Please note that, if you choose to remove or reject browser cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of theSEAT Conference website.
California Residents. Under California law, California Residents who have an established business relationship with SEAT Conference may choose to opt out of SEAT Conference’s disclosure of Personal Information about them to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you choose to opt out at any time after granting approval, email . Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your Personal Information to outside parties without your consent. In accordance with California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, STE 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by phone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210; or by email to email@example.com.
Links to Third-Party Websites
We may place links on the SEAT Conference website, including theSEAT Conference blog. When you click on a link to a third-party website from our Website, your activity and use on the linked website is governed by that website’s policies, not by those of SEAT Conference. We encourage you to review their privacy and user policies.
Our Policy Toward Children
The SEAT Conference website is not directed to individuals under 16. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at . If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to delete such information. Please note, if you are under the age of 16, you may not use our website, products, or services.
Terms & Conditions